Overview & Goals
This lesson explores the question, “How is color contrast effect in visual art?’ At the end of this lesson, students will be able to define Itten’s color contrast.
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 9”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.
Photoshop: How to Make a Beautiful, Watercolor Portrait from a Photograph
Instructions: For this exercise, use paints on paper.