Overview & Goals
This lesson explores the question, “What are ‘color uses’ in painting?’ At the end of this lesson, students will be able to define the qualities that an unexpected color combination can provide and demonstrate understanding in their work.
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 8”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.