Overview & Goals
Understanding the interplay of color mixtures and combinations will be covered in this unit. At the end of this lesson, students will be able to create more complex, evocative and effective artworks.
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 7”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.
How to make a LowPoly Portrait – Photoshop – by Will P.