Overview & Goals
This lesson will give students experience with testing the harmony of color. At the end of this lesson, students will be able to create a harmony image with the use of warm, cool warm + cool analogous colors.
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 5”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.
Photoshop CS6 Tutorial – Polygon and Custom Shape Tool
Working With The Pen Tool In Photoshop – TRONIX DESIGNS
Instructions: For this exercise, use paints on paper.