Overview & Goals
This unit explores warm and cool colors and how these colors can affect human emotion. At the end of this lesson, students will be able to create ‘spatial effects’ with the use of warm and cool colors.
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 4”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.
Water color effect
Instructions: For this exercise, use paints on paper.
Exercise Submission & Discussion
- Review instructions ‘Exercise Submission and Discussion’.
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Color Temperature ‘.
- In your blog post include images from each section of the exercise.
- View all posts in this category and give constructive feedback to at least one other student.