Overview & Goals
This lesson covers the basics of color concepts, primary colors, in particular, are covered in this unit. At the end of this lesson, students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of mixing Subtractive (CMY), Additive (RGB) and Subtractive mixing (RYB).
- Watch the following videos.
- Using the techniques covered in the video, use Photoshop to create a color wheel.
- Make a new post on the blog and click the Category ‘Photoshop’.
- Title the post “Photoshop Lesson 2”
- Post an image of what you created in Photoshop.
- Write about any difficulties you encountered and how you resolved them.
- Commenting on other student’s Photoshop posts is encouraged, but not required.
Photoshop Tutorial – Color Wheel – How To Photoshop CS5-CS6-CC Tutorials For Beginners Pt. 1
Photoshop Tutorial – Color Wheel – How To Photoshop CS5-CS6-CC Tutorials For Beginners Pt. 2
Photoshop Tutorial – Color Wheel – How To Photoshop CS5-CS6-CC Tutorials For Beginners Pt. 3
Instructions: For this exercise, use paints on paper.