I created a series of photos that I took myself. I transformed them using the technique we learned in lessons 7 LowPoly Portrait. I think some of the photos might have worked better than others. I had a lot of fun with this however, I realized that it is much more time consuming then I had originally thought it would be. I took more time on the smaller details within the bear, fox and flower photos. I think that when I took more time to do more detailed areas it made the photo look better in the LowPoly transformation. By far the most difficult photo to transform was the fireweed photo. There was so much more detail that I wanted to show through the transformation that it took the longest. I am very happy with the finished product that came out of the fireweed photo. Overall I am happy with what I created and look forward to do more detailed photos in the future.