I chose to focus on abstract expressionism and did a piece that is more grounded to reality. I used splatter techniques as well as drips to create a lot of the effects. The colors are supposed to be red, purple, yellow, and green. The yellow ended up mixing with the green so I got a really bright green instead of a pure yellow. I think I am going to go out and buy some actual purple paint because I’m never very happy with the way it comes out when I mix it. I did have a lot of fun with this and kinda wish I could have taken it further and done more splattering. I was worried that the paper could not handle it though because it started to buckle after I did the drips and wash since they require a lot of water.