I’m not very happy with either of the end products of this project and, believe it or not, this is the second try on both exercises. With the color wheel my unfamiliarity with the use of acrylics is obvious. The color mixing went pretty well until I got to the violets, when I realized I may have used the wrong blue. I had already tried pthalo blue on my first attempt and when that didn’t work, ultramarine. Neither got me a good violet. My name project started out pretty well, then went steadily downhill, again, but I had too much time invested to bag it and start over yet again (not spoken like a true artist, I admit). I’m wondering if I may have invested in poor quality paints, though I’m really not using that as an excuse, I promise!