I went kind of crazy with my color exercises. I wanted to really abstract my letters in the primary color exercise, which made it pretty chaotic. I made a bit of a mistake by trying to paint blue over yellow – I’m not used to working with these paints, and I expected the top layer not to show any of the bottom layer if it was darker. But some of my Ds are black, and some of my red turned a bit orangy.
I might add the photoshop exercise to this later. I expected it to be more straightforward, so I put it off longer than the other exercises. I don’t understand doing things in such a difficult fashion.