I liked the exercise where we had to use our name to create art with subtractive colors. As I messed around with painting my name, I thought about trying to even out the brush strokes but I like the way they show up. I think it adds a bit more interest since it looks rather abstract. I also flipped and stacked letters in my name to make it more difficult determining which letters are present. For the color wheel I wasn’t entirely sure if out wheel had to look exactly like the example so I just went with something simple and similar. One problem I had with this was getting a good purple. It always seemed a bit muddy and not the way I wanted it to be when I mixed it. I used a sponge instead of a paintbrush for the smaller cirIcle to try and get a different texture and rougher edges.Instead of taking a photograph of these two piece, I decide to use this little scanner I have at home since the paper was small enough. I think the scanner allowed me to portray the color more accurately and quickly than a photo would have. It also allowed me to get a better quality image and see the paint strokes in the pieces.